AmRest Holdings SE (AmRest, WSE: EAT) is the largest independent restaurant operator in Central and Eastern Europe. Since 1993 we've been building a portfolio of well recognized power brands such as KFC, Pizza Hut, Burger King, Applebee's and Starbucks based on solid franchise and joint venture partnerships. AmRest owns La Tagliatella brand which is being developed as Company operated restaurants as well as franchised stores in Spain, Germany, France, the USA and China. From December 2012, AmRest started business with Blue Horizon- the owner of 11 restaurants: Blue Frog and KAAB located in China. The headquarters of AmRest are located in Wroclaw, Poland.
Through our " WSZYSTKO JEST MOŻLIWE!" culture, over 22 thousand AmRest employees deliver craveable taste and exceptional service at affordable prices every day.
We are looking for:
Marketing Specialist (m/f)
- To be part of an international, dynamic and fast developing Team-
- A unique culture of openness, customer focus where “Everything is possible” and where bureaucracy and politics have no place.
- Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges.
- Execute KFC’s integrated marketing plan according to the marketing calendar
- Prepare financial assumption and forecast for marketing activities
- Coordinate project implementation internally
- Develop all creative materials (ATL, BTL)
- Supervise and effectively deal with the brand’s marketing vendors for best quality and optimal pricing
- Ensure effective communication with Operations on District / Area / Restaurant level
- Track, analyze and report results of marketing promotions and sales results
- Support strategic planning at trimester meetings with holistic and sophisticated business analysis
- Track and analyze competition activities
- Track marketing budget, administrate invoices, recommend expenditures and assure budget is kept
- University degree – preferably Marketing, Management
- 3+ years of experience in the profession (including project/product management)
- Experience in working on a retail or food sector will be an advantage
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Commitment to exceed customer expectations
- Team player, easy going, open-minded with sense of humor
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially of Excel
If you are interested in this offer please send us your CV in English version.
We kindly inform that we contact only selected candidates.