Most people see a lamp.
You see relationships with customers.
INTEGRATED ENGAGEMENT LEADER (M/F), Marketing & Communication; IKEA South East Europe
You see things a little differently. So do we. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
ABOUT YOUYou are person who always seek for new solutions and to challenge the status quo. You have experience in marketing and planning in terms of consumer engagement activities. You are strategic thinker, with excellent communicational and networking skills. You have the ability to independently and reliably work on agreed actions and adhere to agreed time-lines.
ABOUT THE JOBOn the position of Integrated Engagement Leader SEE you will be leading the process of coordinating, managing and optimizing consumer & customer engagement activities. This would be done together with the many people across all available interaction opportunities along the customer journey and through owned, earned and paid media. Also, your responsibility will be developing and implementing the social media strategy from marketing perspective. This is a full-time position located in Belgrade.
ABOUT THE ASSIGNMENTOn this position you will:
- Lead process of customer and consumer engagement approach, planning and implementation for all customergroups covering both registered customers and non-registered customers, consumers and visitors, covering allthe touch-points, including all the media processes of paid, owned, and earned media (Commercial PR, influencermarketing and social media integration)
- Lead the creation and implementation of the social media strategy and framework with focus on data-drivenplanning and leading social media within campaign planning process
- Lead and develop the social media content plan in order to engage consumers, managing agencies andsuppliers when relevant, and including partnerships and user generated content
- Be responsible for outline a structure of metrics, data and processes required and liaise with analytics role(Web-, Customer (IKEA FAMILY, CRM), E-commerce, Digital Marketing Performance,) and agencies to measureconsumer engagement activities in a systematic way
- Take ownership of Loyalty Engagement Framework with the involvement of M&C (IKEA FAMILY/CRM, IntegratedMedia) and Customer Experience roles – with a goal to attract and activate having in mind business contributionand marketing KPIs
- Be partner with Customer Experience Team/Customer Support Centre in implementing a solution that deliversreal-time response on consumer inquiries and/or complaints appearing on social media platforms and otherdiscussion/informational sites (e.g. blogs)
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We will open 3 new stores in less then 3 years, establish IKEA retail operations in 2 new countries, hire 1000 new co-workers and reach turnover of 500 000 000 EUR, with potentially over 11 stores in plan for the future.
Join IKEA SEE now and apply for the position online by 15 August 2018 in English.
Click here to submit your application.
Come see things a little differently with us.