Poslodavac može zatvoriti oglas i prije isteka roka za prijavu, ukoliko primi zadovoljavajući broj prijava ili među pristiglim prijavama pronađe odgovarajućeg kandidata za objavljenu poziciju.
PrimeVigilance is continuing to expand and is looking for a Pharmacovigilance (PV) Physician to join our dynamic and rapidly growing organization.
Pharmacovigilance Physician (Zagreb) (m/f)
The position of PV Physician is suitable for fresh graduates. We are ready to teach you all pharmacovigilance activities and processes thanks to our intensive internal training.
The Pharmacovigilance Physician will be responsible for:
- Medical review of adverse drug reactions/adverse event reports
- Assessment of causality, seriousness and expectedness of adverse drug reactions/adverse event reports
- Medical review of narratives and CIOMS/MedWatch and similar reports in safety database
- Review of MedDRA coding in safety database
- Review of database outputs (e.g., SUSAR line-listings, PSUR tabulations)
- Preparation and medical review of medical parts of aggregate safety reports (DSUR, PSUR) for consistency and medical correctness
- Preparation and medical review of medical parts of Risk Management Plans
- On-going evaluation of benefit/risk ratio, both pre-authorisation or post-authorisation
- Participation in signal management
- Medical review of pharmacovigilance documents prepared by PV specialist as per applicable internal procedures
- Medical University degree (Doctor of medicine), including fresh graduates or students in their last year
- Practical experience in pharmacovigilance is an advantage, but not a must
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Independent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Process oriented and critical thinking
- Responsible approach to work duties
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic team of colleagues in a fast-growing company – possibility for your quick career growth
- Multicultural environment, English as a company language
- Strong emphasis on personal and professional growth
- Extensive and specialized trainings in pharmacovigilance – internal trainings provided by skilled professionals, but also prestigious trainings/seminars taking place abroad
- Friendly working environment with several social events per year
Please send us your cover letter and your CV in English through this the application link. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.