LELO is the world’s leading designer brand for intimate lifestyle products. Launched in 2003, LELO is famous for transforming the look, feel and function of how personal massagers are perceived, bringing a new level of luxury to products of this kind.
Applying the same commitment to quality, design and innovation across all product lines, LELO’s unique portfolio.
LELOi AB is the Swedish company behind the LELO and PicoBong™ brands of high-end intimate lifestyle products under the LELO group. Recording outstanding year-on-year growth since the very beginning, the company manufactures all its products in-house and currently sells in over 40 international markets, with LELO offices extending from Stockholm to San Jose, from Sydney to Shanghai.
Affiliate Marketing Manager EMEA (m/f)
based in Zagreb, Croatia
ABOUT THE POSITIONLELO has an immediate need for an inspirational, talented and hands-on Affiliate Marketing Manager to manage the Affiliate program for LELO in the EMEA region.
Primary responsibilities include: Optimizing the affiliate program, recruitment of new affiliates, increasing sales and growth of the affiliate program. Be a part of the Unboxed Affiliate Team focused on the brands LELO and INTIMINA. In partnership with the Lead Affiliate Marketing Manager Media Manager, assist in strategy, planning, and optimizing affiliate relationships.
What will you get to do at LELO?
- Work with affiliates to provide them with necessary assets to run campaigns
- Identify new publishers with potential to grow and optimize relationships
- Focus on big publishers and influencers and pitch them affiliate model for integrating our brand in their native environment
- Pursue both affiliate revenue KPI and quality content reach KPI
- Scale the brand outreach through new content publishers, and scale the outreach through existing ones
- Grow the Affiliate Program through various recruitment strategies
- Generate weekly and monthly reports and have the ability to assist in analyzing the data
- Execute initiatives to improve conversion, traffic and sales for the affiliate channel
- Collaborate on cross-functional merchandising and eCommerce activities with a global team
- Working with the creative team to request and develop assets for affiliates
- Perform related work as required
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in Affiliate Marketing
- Some experience working in Affiliate Networks like Rakuten/Linkshare, Commission Junction, HasOffers, etc.
- Experience with on-line content marketing, the process of content creation, and the process of brand/product integration in the publisher native environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must be a people person - you'll be interacting with a lot of affiliates
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines, and to work independently
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a dynamic (and exciting!) environment
- Team player that collaborates well with others and can manage multiple priorities
- Problem solving capabilities to understand the issue and determine how to resolve it
- Intelligent individual who is willing to grow their skill set and expand their knowledge of the retail industry and how to operate a business selling products online
“Nice to have” qualifications:Knowledge of Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Social Media or the ability to learn very fast.
- You will work in LELOs modern HQ in Zagreb, Croatia
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced media team
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success
- You will change your modus operandi from local to global
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast growing environment
If this sounds like you, send your motivation letter and CV in English via application link.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.