Staff Nurse (m/f)
Dublin, Cork, Waterford, Kildare, Meath, Irska
- AA EURO CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge
- Adresa: Savska cesta 32/IX, 10000 Zagreb
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. Ireland. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Healthcare, Finance & HR.
Opis poslaWe are currently seeking skilled Staff Nurses to join our clients Nursing Team in Ireland. Your role will be to assist in contributing to the delivery of high standards of care to their residents across Ireland. Employment will be with our client in their Care of the Elderly Nursing Homes located around Ireland.
Our client is flexible in relation to desired location and has Care of the Elderly Facilities located in: Dublin, Cork, Waterford, Kildare, Meath.
- Quality of Care Responsibilities
- Day to day supervision of the care and nursing staff
- Co-ordinate resident activities
- Work within HIQA regulations
- Minimum Bachelors’ Degree in healthcare
- Candidates must be registered with NMBI
- Candidates who are not already registered with NMBI will be required to fulfil the duties of healthcare assistant while in the process of NMBI registration. (The registration process can take up to 6 months)
- Excellent Clinical, Leadership and Organisational skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written English. Must have completed or in the process of completing their OET/IELTS test and received the minimum grades per test
- Sound decision-making ability
- A qualification in Gerontology desirable, but not essential
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
Viša stručna sprema, Stručni prvostupnik, Sveučilišni prvostupnik, Stručni specijalist, Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
- Full time permanent Irish contract with Irish company
- Comprehensive induction training
- Competitive rates of pay:
NMBI registered nurses €17 - €23 per hour depending on experience
Healthcare Assistants €13 per hour
- Flights to Dublin + 1 month’s accommodation in commuting distance to the healthcare facility you will be employed in will be provided
- Training & Development opportunities
- Subsidised meals
- Free healthcare uniform - one tunic paid for per year
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance Programme which offers advice and counselling services, for staff and their immediate families
- A rewarding working environment, with support from supervisors and managers
- Refer a friend bonus
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
Please submit your application in English via application link.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Stalni radni odnos