Research & Development Engineer (m/f)
- Research and development: responsible for research, development and design of various systems according to the rules of the profession.
- Technology Evaluation: Evaluate emerging technologies, tools, and methodologies in the fields of marine, environmental, energy, and digital technologies. Carry out feasibility studies and provide breakdowns, insights and recommendations, as well as summary reports.
- Team work and collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conceptualize, assess, develop and refine innovative solutions, define budgets and execution schedules, participate in the procurement process, as well as effectively liaise with outside experts and companies. Communicate findings, progress, and recommendations effectively to team members and leadership.
- Documentation and Reporting: Create comprehensive reports, technical memos and concise presentations to a high level of quality.
Requirements/Knowledge (must have):
- Master’s degree in Engineering
- Proficiency in engineering software (AutoCAD, Inventor, Mathcad, etc.) and the MS Office suite
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information clearly.
- Fluent in English language
- High motivation for further development
What we offer
- Continuous professional development and education
- Mentorship and upskilling
- Possibility of working with world-famous companies
- Possibility of promotion
- Flexible working hours
- Stimulating earnings
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Diversity and inclusiveness
- Additional health and pension insurance and welfare of employees
- Team building and various events for team bonding
Type of employment: Permanent employment after a trial period.
Dear candidates, please send your CV in English. By submitting your resume, you agree that your data will be used for the purpose of employment in our company. We will use the data obtained in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR"). We keep the received information for twelve (12) months for the purpose of possible future employment. After the expiration of the specified period, the data will be deleted or physically destroyed, unless you specifically request that the data be deleted or destroyed immediately after the end of the selection process.