Our client is one of the leading global medicines companies. They use innovative science and digital technologies to create transformative treatments in areas of great medical need. In their quest to find new medicines, they consistently rank among the world’s top companies investing in research and development.
Now they are looking for a new team member on the following position:
Disease Area Manager (m/ž) - Zagreb
- Achieve territory budget and assigned goals
- Drive business in the assigned account base by means of proactive territory and account planning, relationship-building and good influencing skills
- Create and execute strategic and tactical marketing and territory plans for allocated
- Develop National market forecasts for products’ representation
- Manage the annual budget effectively and communicate budget impacts within the organization
- Develop and implement customer-centric and patient-centric programs which create value to key customers and stakeholders
- Actively seek business opportunities, based on a clear and full understanding of products and territory accounts
- Ensure compliance in all interactions throughout the organization and maintain regular liaison with the Regional and Local compliance functions to ensure that all processes and activities are compliant with internal and external policies (P3, EFPIA, deontological code, global guidelines)
- In high-performance team environment, the role requires key cross-functional collaboration with: Medical, Marketing, Region, Market Access and Finance.
- Responsible for proper and compliant reporting of Adverse Events in order to fulfill all regulatory requirements and ethical obligations including timely forwarding of all spontaneous reports to local Drug Safety Responsible.
- MS University degree, pharmacy/medicine/ biological sciences or equivalent
- Experience in competitive selling or key account management
- Experience with oncologists
- Proven execution in large project management
- Proven understanding of health care system
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute marketing strategies
- Fluency in English and Croatian - written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Digital communication skills
- Proactive and driven person, oriented on results
THEY OFFER?A career at this company offers an innovative, energizing, open, and a friendly work environment. If you enjoy delivering results and seeking challenges in an international organization, this could be the position you have been looking for. The contract they offer is for an indefinite period, with probation period of 6 months.
Do not hesitate to send us your CV in English via the application link, no later than January 18th, and join their team.
Note: Please mind that only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted and notified about the selection process.
Adecco Hrvatska d.o.o. ishodilo je dozvolu za obavljanje djelatnosti u svezi sa zapošljavanjem Ministarstva gospodarstva, rada i poduzetništva klasa: UP/I-102-02/03-04/07 od 05.6.2003