CRM Analyst (m/f)
Responsibilities and duties:
- Day to day administration and campaign related CRM tasks.
- Coordinate the team of CRM developers on the marketing platform
- Maintenance of campaign activities and campaign related objects in the CRM.
- Implementation planned and future CRM enhancements.
- Implementation strategic Marketing workflows in the CRM
- Implementing and maintaining automated campaign related processes.
- Provide quality assurance support of the implementation
Qualifications and skills:
- Prefferred 1+ years of experience in a IT role/Digital Marketing role or IT Graduate
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or Business (with strong interest/experience in IT)
- English: Fluent in writing and speaking skills
- Highly motivated and disciplined self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Process oriented
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge about Campaign management tools and email marketing
- Knowledge about CRM systems with emphasis on marketing campaign management and ecommerce
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL
What to expect:
- Working from our Croatia IT HQ (eCommerce department) in Zagreb
- Working in a stable work environment with steady growth
- Working in a truly international eCommerce company that ships their products worldwide.
- Patience and mentoring from colleagues
- Occasional business travel to HQ in Italy
- Modern working equipment and office
- Salary based on level of knowledge and experience
Apply via application link no later than 29.09.2020.