Data Architect / Senior Data Engineer (m/f)
Location: Varaždin, Zagreb & partly home office
As a data architect (f/m/d), you will support our customers to maximize the actionability of customer data to unlock meaningful experiences. You stand by our customers as a competent and committed contact person to optimally design data flows and model data structures to enable a sustainable and high quality data strategy. Together with our consulting team, you are an essential part of the analysis, requirements management, the architecture of the platform and the roadmap planning of demanding international projects.
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realize digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
- You create concepts for the data infrastructure in our customer projects.
- You are responsible for the integration pipelines (batch / streaming) to provide high quality data.
- You define data models with our customers and document these.
- You carry out data assessments with our customers in order to define possible gaps and potential for improvement.
- You define guidelines, standards and tools for data modelling in our projects.
- You work together with other data engineers in order to implement the defined data models in Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) and SAP CDP, Tealium.
- You can organize very large amounts of structured and unstructured data, especially personal profile data.
- You are very familiar with modeling concepts for data integration and data provision.
- You have advanced SQL knowledge and experience with relational and/or analytical databases.
- You understand and can consult on data processing workflows (such as ETL MapReduce) and different stages of data processing.
- You have proven knowledge of Python (or similar programming language).
- You are familiar with the concepts of web analysis and at least one web analytics tool, ideally Adobe Analytics.
- You have experience with cloud services such as Azure or AWS.
- Data science relevant libraries (such as NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib), experience with machine learning libraries (such as TensorFlow, PyTorch) and Jupyter is a plus.
- Experience with event streaming platforms such as Apache Kafka is a plus.
- Experience with provisioning tools and platforms such as Ansible or Terraform is a plus.
- You have good presentation and communication skills in English (at least C1) and ideally also in German (B2).
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
Your perspectiveWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
ecx.io is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.