ANDRITZ Digital Factory is the leading delivery center for professional digital solutions in the ANDRITZ Group. Our goal is to build and deliver a wide range of digital solutions and be a leader in digital innovation. The solutions we provide are completely fulfilling the business motivations and needs of Andritz Group and its customers, they are reliable, secure, cost-optimized, performant and efficient.
With our Services we enable our Customers in producing and operating secure and professional Digital Solutions. We identify new trends and implement technologies that allow ANDRITZ to be ahead of the competition. The ANDRITZ core values rule our behavior and activities.
Jump on board and join our awesome growing team of professionals as we are on the lookout for a Microsoft Azure Expert. This fast spinning team is involved in enticing projects, with customer service in mind, delivering their best creativity. And we always say 'thank you'! With our phenomenal compensation & benefits scheme and culture revolving around excellence, people development and a huge knowledge bank you will be able to live your dream!
Microsoft Azure Expert (m/f)
About the role:In close alignment with ANDRITZ business units, the global Datacenter & Cloud team delivers on-premise and cloud resources on a global scale. Together with a team of experts you are running an important part of the group infrastructure.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- as a vital part of a Group IT you have the chance to develop and implement the next level of ANDRITZ’s global Standard Cloud Services in Microsoft Azure
- you will work closely with the ANDRITZ business units to make sure that best practice cloud solutions in Azure are provided
- Cyber Security is next to other topics, a high priority and strategic goal for Group IT. You will get support and consulting for cloud services by global leading Cyber Security specialists, supporting ANDRITZ in that matter
- you will have the backing of your manager, the Head of Global IT Operations - Connectivity, Datacenter and Backend Services, who is a member of the core management team of Group IT Security and Operations Services, which coordinates and manages a global team of ~110 team colleagues – with the tendency to grow
Your responsibilities will be:
- manage Cloud resources and solutions
- supporting in defining the future cloud architecture and strategy
- consulting the internal business units in defining the cloud architecture for their solutions
- implementing automation of cloud and on-premise solutions
- management of root cause analysis for issues and problems related to Microsoft Azure Infrastructure
- operation of:
- the Azure management interfaces (Portal, Azure PowerShell, Azure CLI, ARM templates)
- Azure cloud services (Compute, Containers, Databases, Migration, Networking, Security, Storage, Web)
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- experience in Deploy, managing, and operating Azure Cloud Infrastructure (multi-vendor, multi-server network, partly mission-critical)
- good understanding of Microsoft Azure Services
- good knowledge of automation tools and languages (Ansible, Terraform PowerShell)
- beneficial: Knowledge of at least one other cloud hosting solution in addition to Azure (e.g., Google, AWS)
- beneficial: Microsoft Azure Certification (Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate, Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert, Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert or equivalent) would be an advantage
- Agile is not a buzzword to you
- good written and verbal English to collaborate with the global teams
- you are motivated to drive changes and step out of your comfort zone
- work-life balance
- special bonuses: Christmas, transport cost, subsidized lunch, gift for a child
- competitive salary + annual bonus for achieved results
- annual referral bonus for new team colleagues
- annual inflation net salary increase (min. 2%, max. 5%)
- annual medical check-up in a private polyclinic in Zagreb
- supportive and enabling team culture oriented towards individual prosperity
- work on large and interesting projects with top experts
- the possibility of personal and professional development
- minimum 22 vacation days (this is not necessarily what you will start with, depends on your overall work experience you could have a max. 30 days)
- team gatherings
Andritz Digital Factory provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable state laws.
Due to the pandemic we are temporarily working full remotely (home office). This way of work will be revised after the pandemic ends.