Digital Business Consultant – CMS (f/m/x)
Location: Home Office (Hybrid), Osijek, Varaždin, Zagreb
IBM iX – It’s never been a better time to be a creator.
We are a consultancy, digital agency, design studio, and tech company all rolled into one. Our 1,200+ experts in DACH and Croatia guide people, brands, and organisations in an agile and collaborative way: from analysis and concept via business case, design vision, and MVP development to roll-out and operations. We believe “Good Experience is Good Business”. That’s why we put human experiences first in everything we do. Together we help to shape a sustainable future: with digital products, services, and experiences that connect people.
You feel at home in the world of digital trends and love to drive projects with real impact? Then become a part of our IBM iX Team now.
- You cooperate with customer stakeholders and internal team on requirements elicitation and management
- You translate customer requirements into concepts and user stories
- You collaborate with developer teams to explain them the concepts and client requirements
- You independently keep up to date with the innovations in your field of expertise and with our partner technologies, so that we can advise our customers as well as possible
- Knowledge of (headless) Content Management concepts concepts. Experience in data model design and Digital Asset Management Systems is an advantage
- You are experienced in at least one Content Management System (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager Sites, Contentful, Sitecore XM, Magnolia)
- You already worked in an agile environment or with an agile framework, or you have profound theoretical knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- You have experience with ideation methods, workshop facilitation and requirements engineering
- You have a basic understanding of related technologies and platforms: DAM, PIM, Analytics, SEO, Marketing Automation, CDN
- You have excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English and German
Our Benefits and Your Perspective
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities.
IBM iX is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly via “Apply now”. We will explain the next steps to you. Let’s go!
Questions about the job?
Please do not hesitate to contact:
Talent Acquisition Consultant