Quantitative Research Analyst (m/f)
- Tipico Sports Services d.o.o. za usluge
- Address: Matije Gupca 19, 35000 Slavonski Brod
Tipico je jedan od vodećih europskih pružatelja usluga sportskog klađenja. Tvrtka nudi obožavateljima sporta uzbudljivu zabavu za preko trideset vrsta sportova. Pri tome Tipico stavlja najveću pažnju na sigurno i odgovorno postupanje sa sportskim okladama i igrama na sreću.
Tvrtka Tipico Sports Services d.o.o. sa sjedištem u Slavonskom Brodu, Hrvatska, je članica Tipico grupacije. Preko sto djelatnica i djelatnika podržavaju Tipico Co. Ltd. Svojom uslugom pripreme i obrade sportskih podataka i ponude za Tipico Sportwetten. Bilo nogomet, tenis, košarka, odbojka ili rukomet – hrvatski sportski stručnjaci su uvijek na visini zadatka.
Job descriptionBrief Job Description:
The Quantitative Research Analyst is part of the Bookmaking’s QR team which develops & maintain statistical models and tools to assist mainly bookmakers, traders and risk managers in their daily work.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Testing and reviewing quality and accuracy of odds in place in several different ways using historical data
- Developing statistical models and algorithms (e.g. creating automated odds) in the context of sports betting. Including implementation and evaluation
- Supporting implementation and testing of the developed models within the betting software together with development teams
- Gathering data from a SQL database by either writing simple queries or do simple adjustments to existing ones
- Serving as a general supporter in statistical questions mainly for the Bookmaking department
The Bookmaking Department is in charge of Tipico’s core service - the sports betting offer.
- The ideal candidate has a Master’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or other related disciplines
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role is considered as a strong asset
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Good knowledge in R
- Knowledge of SQL scripting
- A proper programming background is considered as a strong asset
- Previous work experience in a sports or betting context is considered an asset
- Sound analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Diligent with a can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Team player
Master's degree, Master's degree
What we offer