Great minds think
alike! What do
ecx.io, part of the IBM iX family, is looking for smart digital brains. Join one of the best digital networks in the world. Start your career effectively, apply with ecx.io.
Help us to digitally transform leading international clients. We look forward to meeting you!
ecx.io cr o a tia d.o.o.
Međimurska ul. 28
+385 42 421 175
Frontend Developer (m/f)
in our Varaždin office or in our Zagreb office
As a Frontend Developer and an autonomous part of a team working on innovative projects for international customers, you will design and implement complex web applications and mobile enterprise solutions, always finding future-oriented answers in the process. You will provide creative input to the UX team, with plenty of room for your own design ideas.
- Implementation of responsive, user-facing features according to web standards with state-of-the-art technology
- Close cooperation with visual designers and backend developers
- Optimization of code related to browser and performance
- Ensuring of cross-browser compatibility as well as optimization for mobile devices
- Development of reusable, high quality code for our internal code library
- Evaluation and implementation of advanced frontend technologies
- Minimum 2 years of work experience
- You love to learn and develop your personal skill-set
- You are an enthusiastic team player who loves contributing
- You know and love the basics: semantic and well formed HTML
- You write modular and pure CSS
Nice to have
- Experience with version control (GIT)
- Profi cient with SCSS
- Profi cient with Webpack or task runners (Gulp/Grunt)
- Good spoken and written English skills
You would describe yourself as an approachable person with razor-sharp analysis skills who can communicate openly and honestly, organise reliably and negotiate confidently. You enjoy dealing with customers and can keep everything on track even when things go off the rails. Sound like you? Apply now!
BTW - we do offer both: international working experience in our offices in Austria, Germany or the UK – or you stay local in Croatia!
Please send your application (covering letter, CV and references) including salary expectations and possible start date via application link.