Great minds think
alike! What do
ecx.io, part of the IBM iX family, is looking for smart digital brains. Join one of the best digital networks in the world. Start your career effectively, apply with ecx.io.
Help us to digitally transform leading international clients. We look forward to meeting you!
ecx.io cr o a tia d.o.o.
Međimurska ul. 28
+385 42 421 175
Senior .NET Web Developer (m/f)
in our Zagreb office
As an experienced .NET developer (Sitecore) and an autonomous part of a team you will design and implement complex Content-Management-Systems as part of flexible, innovative projects for international customers, always finding future-oriented solutions. You will be the technical lead of development, leading the development team and always supporting customers with your technical knowledge.
- Taking key role in implementing projects in the area of CMS, portals and e-commerce
- Structuring of requirements and designing of architecture
- Being the technical lead for the settlement of projects as well as professional lead of the development team
- Using current technologies and innovative approaches in the area of software development
- Taking responsibility for technical presales
- Extensive IT education in accordance with professional practice
- Perennial experience with current Microsoft technologies, in particular with .NET framework, C#, MVC
- Certifications in the surroundings of Microsoft useful
- Practical experience with software Design Pattern, in particular MVC
- Reliable command of common development tools (Visual Studio 2015/2017, MS SQL Server Management Studio, GIT, Jenkins)
- Experience with frameworks with regards to unit testing useful
- Experience with the optimisation of architecture and performance as well as scalability, testing and the management of releases (processes of release and deployment)
- Knowledge in the area of CMS useful
- Project experience based on Sitecore Experience Platform useful
You would describe yourself as an approachable person with razor-sharp analysis skills who can communicate openly and honestly, organise reliably and negotiate confidently. Your enjoy dealing with customers and can keep everything on track even when things go off the rails. Sound like you? Apply now!
Please send your application (covering letter, CV and references) including salary expectations and possible start date via application link.