Apply for a job in Nanobit if you want to work in Croatia’s biggest game development studio, in an amazing atmosphere where we create fun, but also enjoy it. In a bit more than 10 years we have a bit more than a hundred employees, and a bit more than 20 released games – join us if you want to become a bit more!
We’re looking for employees to join our office in Zagreb, and we think our offices, an homage to games as the tenth form of art, are a truly inspiring workplace for people in love with gaming. We offer flexible work hours, and the flexibility of movement as we don’t have a dress code. Find more about the job below, and follow the link to apply!
Our current request processing time is 7ms. Think you could lower that a bit?
- develop game backend for all Nanobit games
- work with each game team on connecting the game with the server side
- propose new solutions and new ideas on how to improve the infrastructure
- add new technologies to the current stack. Want to introduce more Kubernetes? We got you covered. Think this database might work better? We're listening. Got an idea how to automate even more stuff? Yes, please!
- use technologies like Python, Go, Redis, Riak, Elasticsearch, InfluxDB, Docker and all that AWS has to offer
- work on improving our current CI/CD solutions. If it makes life easier for all developers, it goes!
- experience in modern backend languages such as Python, Go, Rust, Ruby etc. We use Python and Go for our backend stack but languages can be learned.
- you've done stuff with various SQL and NoSQL databases. You know when to use which. Again, we use (some) SQL, Redis and Riak for most of the stuff but knowing what works for each use case goes a long way.
- knowing your way around devops stuff on modern cloud base platforms (we use AWS) and with creating scalable and distributed systems
- ability to complete complex tasks with minimal supervision
- a team worker, eager to create fun with us
- motivated, focused and results-oriented
WHAT WE OFFER
- work in a fast-growing and engaging industry
- continuous up-skilling and opportunities for growth and learning
- participation in international conferences and other training as needed
- being a part of a young, dynamic and very friendly team of experts in their areas
- competitive salary and a nice budget for continuous education and development
- flexible work hours and a relaxed atmosphere in top-notch offices
If this sounds like your dream job, please apply with a cover letter and CV!
We can also be found on social networks where you can ﬁnd out more about life of Nanopeople – celebrations, Game Jams, team buildings… anything your heart desires. ;)