KPMG Croatia d.o.o., a member of the global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services, is seeking to recruit exceptional candidates for the following position:
We are currently recruiting an energetic, motivated and pro-active Help Desk assistant to join the existing IT team. This is a challenging and important role which is critical for the continued success of our business.
- College or High school degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent will be highly valued but is not mandatory
- Basic knowledge in the following technologies: Active Directory, Networking, Administration of Windows client OS, Computer and hardware
- All certifications in relevant technical skills will be highly valued
- Any knowledge and experience with programming and scripting will be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Provide first level IT support for user issues
- Attend to users IT needs in order for them to meet their work functions, including issues with user accounts, printers, PC's, connectivity, mobile phones, business applications, etc.
- Follow up with users, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
We are offering
- a structured career plan
- work as part of a young and friendly team in a dynamic and challenging environment
Every day at KPMG, all kinds of people play a vital role in helping all manner of organisations create value and grow with confidence. From clients and investors to governments and the public, our stakeholders expect the best from us. We respond by recruiting truly outstanding people. Everyone in our diverse community benefits from high quality assignments, training, support and international opportunities. Whoever you are, we’ll help you flourish, personally and professionally.
For more than 25 years KPMG has been operating on the Croatian market, providing professional services in the scope of audit, tax advisory, accounting, law, transactional and financial advisory, as well as risk management advisory and consultations on meeting regulatory requirements. Our major asset is knowledge of more than 200.000 employees in 154 countries, supported by an industry specialization programme. Every year, we are joined by specialists and graduates of the best colleges. Our Clients include international and local companies and organisations. They look to KPMG for a high standard of services, industry specialization and extensive knowledge of local, regional and global markets.
Why should I apply?
At KPMG we’ll recognise and reward your potential. We know that we’re at our best, when you’re at yours. That’s why we’ll do everything we can to help you fulfil your potential. We’ll make sure you have:
- The responsibilities you need to prove yourself
- The opportunities you need to push yourself
And, the support you need to make the most of everything.
Your applications should be received by 24 September 2018 through following link.
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.
© 2018 KPMG Croatia d.o.o. je hrvatsko društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću i član je mreže nezavisnih društava povezanih s KPMG International Cooperative („KPMG International“), pravne osobe registrirane u Švicarskoj. Sva prava su pridržana. KPMG ime, logo i “cutting through complexity”su registrirani zaštitni znakovi ili zaštitni znakovi KPMG International Cooperative („KPMG International“).