Cenosco is a unique software company. We are a technical solution partner for engineering companies, developing tools in the field of asset integrity risk management, health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ), geomatics engineering and statistical analysis.
With offices in the heart of The Hague (The Netherlands), Zagreb and Pula (Croatia) we built a diverse, multi-cultural team of enthusiastic, passionate, and driven people. We welcome creativity, initiative and fresh ideas and value work-life balance.
In short: functional testing and technical testing of our web based software apps; partly manual but as much as you can automate using tools like Selenium or other test suites. You are accurate and precise and take pride in finding and documenting issues in our issue tracker (YouTrack).
- Perform integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Write and execute manual and automated tests for requirement validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing for new and existing world-class web applications
- Go off-script when needed and creatively perform ad hoc test to uncover bugs and usability trouble spots
- Create testing plans to ensure features and products are fully tested by ad hoc testing, developer written unit tests and test cases
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams bringing Quality into the teams’ thought processes
- Perform root cause analysis and diagnose customer found issues
- Experience with Automated Testing Environments
- Experience with at least one programming language like C#, Java or other
- Experience with writing and executing formal test cases
- Strong attention to detail and time-management skills
- Team player
- Good working knowledge of English
WORKING AT CENOSCO MEANS:
- Working with colleagues with a passion for software development and innovation
- Nice office, informal culture in the center of The Hague (NL) or seaside outskirts of Pula or the business heart of Zagreb
- The chance to share your own knowledge, passion and ideas
- An opportunity to develop yourself
- Dynamic workplaces (biking or standing behind your desk)
- 24 days of holidays
- Great benefits (good salary based qualifications, skills, bonus)
- Good cup of coffee or tea with a snack or fresh fruit available all day long
We are an English speaking company, so please send your CV and application in English.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Send application or give us a call +31 (0)70-3830023 (The Hague Office) +385 (52) 391179 (Pula Office). We look forward to hearing from you.
Cenosco is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the professional merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion or belief.