Cenosco is a unique software company. We are a technical solution partner for engineering companies, developing tools in the field of asset integrity risk management, health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ), geomatics engineering and statistical analysis.
With offices in the heart of The Hague (The Netherlands), Zagreb and Pula (Croatia) we built a diverse, multi-cultural team of enthusiastic, passionate, and driven people. We welcome creativity, initiative and fresh ideas and value work-life balance.
In short: As a support engineer you will serve as the first impression for our support team and the first point of contact to our users. You will play a key role in ensuring proper communication and fast issue resolution for our customers.
- Working with customers/employees to identify problems and advising on the solution via phone & email
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Prioritizing and managing several open cases and mini projects at one time
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
- Performing administrative responsibilities including taking notes during meetings, preparing correspondence, and managing files
- Ensuring that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all internal and external customers
- Systems monitoring
- Administering backups and restores
- Administering Active Directory
- Working knowledge of C#, SQL, DBMS experience (SQLServer, Oracle et cetera)
- Experience with one scripting language like PowerShell, VBA, Perl, Python
- Experience with SIIS SaaS or other software implementation experience
- Experience within IT service delivery
- Good understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Past experience using helpdesk applications (optional)
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance
- Previous experience in a similar position is appreciated but not mandatory
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and eager to make a difference
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
WORKING AT CENOSCO MEANS:
- Working with colleagues with a passion for software development and innovation
- Nice office, informal culture in the center of The Hague (NL) or seaside outskirts of Pula or the business heart of Zagreb
- The chance to share your own knowledge, passion and ideas
- An opportunity to develop yourself
- Dynamic workplaces (biking or standing behind your desk)
- 24 days of holidays
- Great benefits (good salary based qualifications, skills, bonus)
- Good cup of coffee or tea with a snack or fresh fruit available all day long
We are an English speaking company, so please send your CV and application in English.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Send application or give us a call +31 (0)70-3830023 (The Hague Office) +385 (52) 391179 (Pula Office). We look forward to hearing from you.
Cenosco is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the professional merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion or belief.