Convergent Media Group (CMG) is an independent full-service digital agency with 19+ years of experience working with the world’s biggest brands. You can find our offices in USA, Russia and Croatia.
We have an excellent track record for providing digital services with market-leading quality and frictionless global scalability. Our expertise is in digital strategy & innovation, website development, user journey & experience, graphic design, video asset origination and content localization. We design, develop and manage over 1,000 websites worldwide for major brands such as Sensodyne, Gillette, Voltaren, Pantene, Herbal Essences, Aussie, Always, Aquafresh, Panadol, Parodontax…
Digital Project Specialist (m/f) - Pula
At CMG, our Digital Project Specialists oversee the day-to-day activities for multiple projects and brands. They easily collaborate across a team of account managers, video editors, designers and testers to deliver a successful product on time and on budget. They run projects from inception through launch for a variety of platforms and digital channels. Project Specialists have impeccable communication, project management mastery and can clearly liaise across creative and development teams.
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Autonomously manage small and mid-sized systematic tasks and projects
- Work and manage 3rd parties involved within the project including different creative and technical agencies, as well as our internal interdisciplinary teams (developers, designers, testers, editors) to execute conceptual work into clear sets of deliverables
- Quickly identify, handle and solve routine project issues including timeline delays, resourcing, team morale, output, technical hurdles and potential bottlenecks
- Create estimations for projects and timeframes in accordance with dedicated specialists
- Ensure on-time delivery of all project outputs and of the highest quality
- Manage multiple website localizations and master build projects on the daily
- Develop/work on technical skills to be able to work independently within given tools for successful project execution
- Escalate issues in a timely manner to the senior managers
What we would like to see:
- 1-2 years of project management or digital production working experience (preferably a hands-on experience delivering digital products)
- Fluency in English language (both oral and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, well-versed in modern technology and digitally literate in general
- Bonus points if you are really tech-savvy and possess some knowledge/skills such as HTML, CSS and working in CMS
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented person
- Motivated team player with good planning and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, “can do” attitude, driven by results and efficiency
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision, and make sound decisions
- Flexible, ability to multitask and problem solve multiple requests simultaneously
- Aptitude for finding creative solutions to complex problems
…and what’s in it for you?
- Growth & development. Once onboard, you will be given amazing opportunities to learn, grow and develop your expertise, through internal trainings, seminars, workshops, and knowledge-sharing corporate culture. Work daily in a dynamic & high-paced environment and never stagnate!
- Best.Team.Ever. Teamwork makes the dream work, and in our case – best in class digital solutions for our global clients.
- Work-life balance. Choose between work from home options, flexible working hours & and occasional furry friends in our pet-friendly environment.
- Still not convinced? There is unlimited coffee (in all our offices), team buildings, Halloween parties, birthday celebrations and random rounds of applause. All year round.