Mid/Senior Java Developer (m/f)
- Design, development, testing and deployment of Java based solutions, using technologies such as Spring, JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JPA, Java EE and Hibernate;
- Creative thinking, solutions & improvements to large scale Java/J2EE products;
- Adhering to (and promoting) the best practices of Application Development;
- Continuous contribution to increasing team performance and quality of collaboration
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field;
- Previous working experience in Java development for at least 2 years;
- Strong knowledge of:
- Java and the Java enterprise ecosystem, including build tools and common IDEs;
- Relational databases (such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2 or others) and SQL;
- Practical experience and solid understanding of the Spring Framework;
- Practical experience and solid understanding of the Git versioning system;
- Understanding the concepts of ORM frameworks such as Hibernate (with at least some experience).
What we would consider an advantage:
- Skills in data persistence design, including both SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Skills in API design;
- Cloud computing, cloud-native development;
- Skills with Spring Web MVC;
- RESTful Services, XML, JSON.SOAP Services, JAXB;
- Application Transport Protocols; Protocol Security Mechanisms, PKI;
- WebSphere Application Portal, IBM WebSphere Application Server;
- Unit testing;
- Experience in working with agile development methodologies.
What do we offer?
- More than 30 years of experience in software solutions development around the globe,
- An opportunity to work on large scale challenging projects with an amazing team,
- A calm work environment that fosters diversity, open communication and mutual respect,
- A steady job and income,
- Certification and education,
- A chance to lead and mentor - if you want to.