Data Modelling Manager (m/f) - Croatia
Our client is a globally present company known for pioneering in various IT domains, both hardware and software. Their goal is to provide new technical solutions and define new principles, rather than follow existing ones.
Passion for customers and technology, along with willingness to take on long-term, major challenges are the key elements of our client’s success.
Our client is searching for a dedicated, proactive and highly professional person to join their extraordinary team of experts.
- Integration of multiple reporting components into one solution in close collaboration with the Business Program Managers
- Building a Power BI solution to provide and consolidate operational management insights from various data sources
- Developing a revenue waterfall model for the region
- Creating a one-stop reporting place for management to consolidate main reports
- Proactively resolving reporting issues with business partners with the goal of eliminating, preventing reporting issues and aiding reporting resolutions
- Handling Power BI escalations
- Supporting Business Program Managers in investigation on operational management and follow-up with business partners as well as in preparing for monthly business reviews.
- 5+ years of data analysis, data mining or related experience
- Preferably a university degree, although not mandatory
- A strong background in data analytics
- Proficient in data mining and integration
- Strong understanding of databases, business intelligence and data analysis tools
- Excellent knowledge of Power BI, DAX. SQL, Excel
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Open-minded individual with proven collaboration and communication skills and the ability to collaborate well across different groups
- Exceptional organizational skills with systematic approach to work assignments and great attention to detail
- Analytical problem solving and high-level critical thinking skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Great ability to work under pressure, flexibility in defining priorities.
What’s in it for you?We offer you a dynamic position in a renowned international company, working and developing in a stimulating environment with a team of experts and the possibility to gain valuable experiences. This is an excellent growth opportunity with a globally renowned organization.
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to be part of our clients’ success story, then we are ready to meet you. Please send us your resume together with a short motivation in English via APPLICATION LINK until Wednesday, December 2nd 2020.
All applications will be processed with highest confidentiality guaranteed.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 70/4
T +385 1 2092 222
F +385 1 2092 220