DevOps Engineer (m/f)
The OrganizationHuddle is a US-based software provider for gaming operators of all sizes in regulated markets around the world. Huddle builds data-driven tools that enable gaming operators to build their businesses, lower costs, efficiently operate within their local legal restrictions while delivering an improved betting experience for customers. Huddle places value in making an impact, creating inventive solutions, and cares about creating meaningful collaborations, both with their customers and employees.
Huddle is searching for a talented, ambitious and highly motivated DevOps Engineer to join them in their journey to become a betting software forerunner.
The PositionThe DevOps Engineer is responsible for the technical delivery of the Cloud infrastructure. This person is part of the team that is assigned to solve complex architectural challenges and they will help the team in defining technical standards and culture from the very beginnings of the company.
The DevOps Engineer’s primary responsibilities are:
- designing, developing, and operating cloud infrastructure
- works on the infrastructure design and its Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- builds reusable automated pipelines
- at least three years of relevant work experience, with a deep understanding of Cloud technologies
- is experienced in Cross-Cloud technologies (Terraform, Cloudformation)
- experience with one of the major cloud providers; AWS is preferred
- extensive experience in Linux Systems administration, shell scripting, and one other higher-level scripting language (Python, Ruby, or similar)
- experience with distributed systems and micro-services architectures
- has prior experience with Configuration Management and IaC (Terraform and CloudFormation required, CDK or Pulumi is a plus)
- experienced in load balancing (HAProxy, nginx, and/or varnish)
- is familiar with an orchestration service such as Kubernetes or Nomad
- has experience with CI/CD automation (AWS CodePipeline, GitLab, Jenkins, Github Actions or similar)
- is familiar with messaging systems (at least one of the following; Kafka, Pulsar, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ)
- is experienced in Log ingestion (at least one of the following; Logstash, Filebeat, Telegraf, Vector) and Log management (at least one of the following; ELK stack or Grafana Loki)
- is familiar with Security posture (security rules, roles and groups management, infrastructure segregation, firewalls, iptables, security audit)
- is proficient in English.
- passionate about team contributions and seeks to be involved in the development of an organization within an exciting industry
- comfortable working within an agile development cycle
- has high-level trouble-shooting skills and a hands-on approach to work
- a good communicator
- thorough and detail-oriented way of approach of work assignments
- reliable and able to work independently.
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to be part of our client’s success story, apply for a chance to dive into a new professional endeavor. We are ready to meet you.
Please send us your resume together with a motivational letter in English by January 26th, 2021 via the APPLICATION LINK.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be processed with guaranteed highest level of confidentiality.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 70/4
T +385 1 2092 222
F +385 1 2092 220