LELO is the world’s leading designer brand for intimate lifestyle products. Launched in 2003, LELO is famous for transforming the look, feel and function of how personal massagers are perceived, bringing a new level of luxury to products of this kind.
Applying the same commitment to quality, design and innovation across all product lines, LELO’s unique portfolio.
LELOi AB is the Swedish company behind the LELO and PicoBong™ brands of high-end intimate lifestyle products under the LELO group. Recording outstanding year-on-year growth since the very beginning, the company manufactures all its products in-house and currently sells in over 40 international markets, with LELO offices extending from Stockholm to San Jose, from Sydney to Shanghai.
React Developer (m/f)
based in Zagreb, Croatia
JOB BRIEF:We are looking for an experienced top-notch full-stack developer to grow with our dev team. As a React Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Work with product team and graphic designers
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Previous working experience for +5 years
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field
- Writing clean, understandable and sustainable code and monitoring and adopting good practices
- Communicativeness and proactivity, participation in the project and conversation with stakeholders
- Expressing ideas in a constructive way
- The will to learn and improve knowledge on a daily basis
- Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Redux or some other state management library
- Working with React SSR
- React Hooks
- Knowledge and work with Gatsby JS
- Experience on e-commerce projects
- Remote or in office work in Zagreb (you choose)
- A relaxed atmosphere and a friendly team from which you can learn a lot
- Work on large corporate projects
- Opportunity for progress and learning through education and conferences.
- Your efforts and progress will be monitored regularly and will be rewarded. Expect income advances in line with skills advances.
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success
- You will change your modus operandi from local to global
- Work equipment of your choice
If this sounds like you, send your motivation letter and CV in English via application link.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.