(Senior) Digital Consultant - DAM (m/f/d)
Location: Varaždin, Zagreb & partly homeoffice
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
- In this role you serve as a Subject Matter Expert, Business Analyst and Consultant
- In collaboration with the clients and our interdisciplinary teams you work on requirements elicitation and management and translate the requirements into concepts and user stories
- In collaboration with the project teams you evaluate strategies and concepts which lead to the digital success of your clients
- You actively support our New Business team in preparing and presenting pitches with your know-how
- You enjoy developing yourself and the cooperation between our teams and you will deal with new technologies and methods independently
- You have a proven knowledge of digital asset management domain and hands on experience in taxonomy and data model design
- You are experienced in at least one Digital Asset Management System. (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager Assets)
- You have an experience in at least one industry domain (retail, automotive, finance, etc.)
- You already worked in an agile environment or with an agile framework
- You have a basic understanding of related technologies and platforms: CMS, PIM, Analytics, SEO
- You are a strong communicator with fluent German and English skills (at least C1) in spoken and written language
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
Your perspectiveWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
ecx.io is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.