Integration Engineer (BizTalk and Azure API) (m/f)
Your tasks/Job description:The BizTalk platform is a central part of the Manor IT landscape.
- You analyze, design, develop and test integration solutions with Microsoft BizTalk.
- You monitor the productive environment and act independently in case of problems and solve resulting tasks.
- You coordinate and prioritize activities with external service providers and internal teams.
- You collaborate on the implementation of the Manor API strategy and thereby support IT in the implementation of the multichannel architecture based on business requirements.
- Degree in computer science with several years of professional experience as an integration engineer, system engineer or in software development.
- Several years of experience in designing and implementing middleware solutions. Ideally with BizTalk and Azure API.
- Proficient in .Net and Microsoft development tools and already familiar with modern cloud technologies.
- Good knowledge of IT operations, agile methodology and software development lifecycles.
- High willingness to learn and quick comprehension.
- Very good written and spoken English skills are a requirement, good German skills are very welcome when communicating and collaborating with colleagues in Basel.
What we offer:
- Friendly and pleasant working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and mobile (home) working days
- Motivating, above-average, pay
- Possibility of advancement, in accordance with the performance
- Working in an international environment
- Support for further education and training
- Holiday up to 30 days and free days for certain private occasions
- Paid public transport costs
- Additional, performance-based, yearly reward
If you wish to become a member of our international team and give an important contribution to the success of the company together with highly motivated colleagues, please send your application in German or English via application link until 07.12.2022.