Are you a technology enthusiast with a strong background in B2B Marketing in a fast-paced international environment looking to make your next move?
We are FRAMOS, an international product-driven technology company of more than 180 amazing people from all over the world. We are looking for a Salesforce Consultant & Developer to join our team to achieve our strategic goals and grow our organization further.
Reporting to the Marketing Director based in Croatia, you will be the driving force behind analytics – defining which reports should be created to measure our success, and which reporting tool to use.
Salesforce Consultant & Developer (m/f/d)
- You will provide day-to-day administration, troubleshooting, and maintenance for the connected Salesforce and marketing automation (Pardot) platforms
- You will support continued build-out of key reports and dashboards, data administration, and integrity upkeep
- You will recommend new features and improvements to optimize and increase use of the platforms
- You will be leading workshops, gathering requirements and designing customised solutions within the Salesforce and Pardot platforms
- You will be creating Pardot complex journeys through various Engagement Programs
- You will implementing Custom redirects required for various business needs
- You will prospect management, field configurations and visitor data management
- You will be writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce and Pardot staff
The role can be based remotely anywhere in Germany or Croatia or in one of our offices in Munich, Zagreb or Čakovec.
Your profile:As our Salesforce Consultant & Developer, you live and breathe our company core values in all of your activities and drive them through your team. Besides being an excellent communicator and agile mind,
- You have gained in-depth experience as a Salesforce CRM Manager/Consultant/Product Owner
- You understand business requirements and B2B Marketing automation implementation through Salesforce Pardot
- You are a Salesforce Developer, Admin, and Sales or Service Cloud Certification is a must
- You have strong and proven experience of integration in Salesforce
FRAMOS® is an imaging expert, trusted advisor, and vision solutions provider. Since 1981 FRAMOS implements the best current and emerging imaging technologies for specific customer requirements and applications. FRAMOS meets these requirements with advanced and proven imaging components from a global network of renowned partners, and proprietary IP.
More than 180 FRAMOS employees world-wide are passionate about the unlimited potential of imaging and help customers achieve the optimum results from every possible scenario. FRAMOS drives and ensures the entire product development journey. This journey starts with the careful selection of imaging components, like image sensors, lenses, through various 3D technologies, to custom development tailored to individual needs and time frames. FRAMOS listens and understands customer challenges. With innovative solutions FRAMOS ensures successful project outcomes and develops long-term customer relations.
Our core values:PASSION
- We strive to be the best at everything we do.
- We want to learn something new every day.
- We listen, reflect and understand.
- We go the extra mile.
- We constantly improve.
- We are comfortable proposing unconventional solutions.
- We develop ourselves personally and professionally.
- We take care of each other.
- We give and accept help.
- We give feedback only on behaviour not on people.
- We try, fail, learn and apply.
- We are passionate about putting our customers at the center of everything we do.
- We value internal customers just as much as external ones.
Want to join us? Send us your CV via application link.