ABOUT FOREO At FOREO, we want to empower you to create the world in your own imagine. The belief that you are unique in behind everything we do, and everything we do is designed to help you feel naturally beautiful and healthy. That is what keep us working hard to create pioneering products that have a positive impact on your well-being.
Our approach is a bold one: we do not just improve existing designs; we tear them down completely and restart from the ground up. It is a revolution, not an evolution. This creative destruction is at the heart of what we do and is reflected in our unique products designs. Our priorities and values are not dictated by investors or shareholders – our team at FOREO has absolute independence to develop the best well- being products possible.
Our challenge is to question conventional thinking, and we are doing that by working on mold- breaking projects at the FOREO Institute founded in Stockholm, Sweden. The LUNA™ line of skincare devices and the new ISSA™ line of dental beauty devices have already smashed the conventions of the health and beauty industry. And we are just getting started.
IT’S NOT JUST A JOB. IT’S YOUR CAREER EVOLUTION.
JOB BRIEF Foreo is seeking a proactive Digital Content Media Planner to join its team. This key role will make sure that planned budgets on content advertising are effectively spent by making partnerships with websites or working on self-service content distribution networks.
As the scope of possibilities and channels to work with is very broad, we are thinking of a hands-on professional, who will match the objectives and campaigns assets the best he/she can. The successful candidate will have all the possibilities to grow, learn from other multi-discipline team members in various global offices, and eventually take the most optimal roles & responsibilities in a fast growing environment.
- Become the media planner that knows everything about paid content distribution and paid PR placements.
- Protect the online reputation of the products by making sure the audience see a positive impact.
- Evaluate queries coming in from PR/Marketing managers from every country of the world.
- Build execution plans, guide PR managers.
- Make sure the performance is tracked, come up with the unified metrics and data collection.
- Build strategies & roadmaps for product launch campaigns in the field of content advertising, paid PR, online reputation management.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
PERSONAL QUALITIES REQUIRED
- To love content advertising.
- To love finding new unexpected ways to organically tell the story of the brand/product.
- To love organizing things, putting them into buckets.
- Track, record and performance data evaluation of everything what is done.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good level of ENGLISH (writing and speaking).
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your motivation letter and CV in English via application link.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.