FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
- Working closely with the Communications manager and successfully executing marketing plans per retailer on the local market
- Preparing all materials needed for launching new products: manuals, pictures of the products, needed assets, stickers, education presentations for retailers staff
- Actively monitoring the agreed marketing plans and briefs in campaign briefing template
- Briefing Trade marketing / DMU for the campaign elements 2 months in advance and approve final with Communications manager.
- Managing all retailers social media posts and briefing SM team for their publishing and boosting
- Tracking campaign elements during the campaign, alarming Manager if problems occur and propose solutions.
- Having perfect knowledge of brand/product portfolio/prices/ retailers on your market at any time.
- Tracking campaign trade / DMU elements during the campaign on retailer`s site, preparing the presentation after the campaign with the results and sharing it with Communication manager
- Ordering/shipping products to PR agencies/publishers/ retailers for upcoming campaigns on demand.
- Organizing seeding of Croatian PR kits towards the press on a monthly basis.
- Putting expense invoices into mkt expense tracker on a daily basis.
- Tracking retailers invest budgets in the budget tables on a daily basis.
- Doing retailer's orders in case sales managers are not available to do it.
- Doing the translations for Croatian PR with approval of the Communications manager.
- Handling the education seminars internally and externally on demand.
- Reporting to the Communication manager
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Communications, Economics, Business or a related discipline
- Strong knowledge in Marketing 360 background ideally from beauty, fashion, luxury lifestyle brand or / and FMCG
- 1-3 years of experience in managing of the communications activities
- A creative, dynamic, forward-thinking person-a solution solver and a doer
- Understanding the needs of EE market
- Proactive, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Results-driven, but positive attitude
- Highly motivated to join a fast-growing company within a multicultural environment
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing in its industry
- You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment daily
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and have the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English
via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.