ConTec CRO d.o.o.
Radnička cesta 52
We in ConTec CRO d.o.o. are focused on topics of innovation, digital working, planning and standardization in Structural Engineering work. Our team of 30 employees plans and develops building construction projects of all kinds. Building Information Modeling (BIM) and digital building models are the core of the entire value of our work. In doing so, we give great importance to the implementation of proprietary standards and innovations, which are developed in our holding company. Our knowledge goes far beyond pure building modeling. We pursue innovative approaches and use the newest tools alongside common applications. To promote this, we value an attractive working environment, the newest technology, and the willingness to permanently break new grounds.
Development Engineer (m/f)
- In close coordination with our team and the teams of our affiliated engineering companies, you will develop new standards for the use of the interface to calculate structural models and for the evaluation of the same.
- You will be able to use the resulting data, evaluate it and create something new. You will develop custom tools and applications for easier handling of the design and calculation software and models.
- Standardized evaluation of calculation models will be developed using a business intelligence software. To make the data usable, you will use different open programming interfaces (API-s).
- You will develop practical applications in conjunction with the available FE software for parametric design to optimize project planning. You will scan, pursue, and introduce the possibilities of using AI in the core areas of structural design.
The goal of your activity is to consistently pursue further development of existing processes for practical applications on the one hand, and on the other hand, advancing into areas that we cannot imagine today. We offer you all the possibilities of a startup, and we do not spare the expense or effort to successfully follow this path and are ready to take on the big players of the market.
- You are a civil engineer, mechanical engineer, computer scientist, mathematician, or whatever, if it serves the goal to "play along" in front. Optimally, you are familiar with civil engineering (structural engineering), you bring great enthusiasm for connecting large amounts of data with visual results and want to create something great with us. The handling and creative application of common programming languages such as C#, Python, CADinp+, Dynamo is no problem for you.
- You are motivated, inspired, and ready to make a difference.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken German and English. As a digital native, working with any kind of software (CAD, BIM, Office 365) and digital methods is both: easy and a special pleasure for you!
- Your understanding of digitalization is innate, and its application inspires you every day.
- You enjoy project communication with colleagues, partners, and customers at home and abroad.
- Self-confidence, initiative, and the will to create something new are your entrées for one of your most exciting stages in life. A combination of personal presence and digital collaboration is possible.
- We offer support, assistance, and trust of any kind necessary for your work. Appropriate training and focused improvements of your skills are necessary and desired.
- We offer you the unique opportunity to help shape the digitalization of the construction industry from the perspective of a structural engineer, to break new ground and to assist in the processing of exceptional structural engineering projects.
- The newest technology and tools are available or will be provided as needed.
- We are also open for the use of new software and the pursue of innovative and new approaches. Be a part of our ambitious goals to set new standards and surprise our industry.
- We offer the opportunities of a large company with the atmosphere and conditions of a startup. If you get involved, we can make a difference together.
Have we sparked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application documents, including salary expectations and earliest possible starting date, via application link.
We look forward to your application and guarantee that we will treat your data in the strictest confidence.