IT Technician (m/f) - Zagreb
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through our platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200,000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
There is a lot of effort invested into running a company like ours. Stable environment and seamlessly running equipment is a foundation for everything we do. As an IT Technician, you will directly impact the way in which Infobip's offices run technology-wise.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You provide user support regarding complete office IT infrastructure to all Infobip’s employees timely and efficiently.
- You understand computer systems and its components, can tell advantages and disadvantages of different models and recommend the right one for certain purposes.
- You find ways to apply new technology in order to improve the system.
- You contribute to brainstorming sessions in your work area and provide suggestions on how to improve the processes.
- You proactively share knowledge and help your colleagues, making time to support them.
More about you:
Maybe you are an IT technician looking to develop in an international company, or a junior system administrator at a smaller company looking for a challenge.
- You have solid knowledge of Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 operating systems.
- You have experience working on larger projects and teams.
- You used a ticketing system or a project tracking software.
- You understand basic network protocols and internet communication.
- You've worked with end users directly or remotely (helpdesk/remote support) in English and Croatian.
- You are familiar with administration and installation of Windows OS / iOS on user laptops.
- You have played around a Windows server environment.
- You have configured video conference systems.
- You focus on user satisfaction and experience.
- You identify critical activities and assignments and adjust priorities when appropriate.
- You are detail-oriented and systematic in your approach, never giving up when you stumble upon a problem.
- You have the ability to rapidly adapt and work in a high-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- You are willing to periodically work from our Vodnjan office if the project requires it.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
Big and complex infrastructure
– When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. We have datacentres all over the world, from Washington to Hong Kong, and they include around 300 physical and 2000+ virtual servers. We administrate 1000+ company laptops of different models and OS. Be a part of a system that is live 24/7 and generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
Never a dull moment
– We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
Opportunity Knocks. Often.
– Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Lots of opportunities for development; whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Grow your knowledge
– Learn as you go, starting from the internal education and onboarding from your colleagues, to our 3-day Dev conference, e-learning to attending conferences. Knowledge is for sharing, and learning is a path to growth.
Pay & Perks
– Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Interested? Let's get the process rolling!
Apply now and get involved in something great! If you are interested, please follow the application link in order to apply and submit your CV. You can find some useful tips and tricks on our careers blog but feel free to include whatever you believe would best help us understand your background and accomplishments.