SysKit is a software development company specialized in creating high-quality enterprise monitoring and administration solutions for SharePoint, Office 365, Windows Servers, SQL Servers, Remote Desktop Services, and Citrix admins and consultants across the globe.
They play big, and their solutions are recognized by more than 3,000 customers all around the world! Some of their awesome clients are Lego, Coca-Cola, Boeing, IBM, Cisco, Intel, Bayer, and other famous brands. To learn more about the company, please visit www.syskit.com.
For their fast-growing team in Zagreb, we are looking for a highly motivated and reliable person for the position:
Technical Support Team Lead (m/f)
As a Technical Support Team Lead, you will lead a team of Technical Support Specialists and be responsible for technical and product support.
In this position, you will…
- Organize daily activities and manage tasks and priorities of the Technical Support Team
- Be responsible for the Technical Support Team achieving high level of customer satisfaction and success in using SysKit tools
- Help your team in resolving technical issues using existing knowledge and software
- Follow standard procedures and policies, keeping in mind the Service Level Agreement
- Ensure customer satisfaction in every step of problem resolution
- Communicate with the development team and escalate problems to your colleagues when needed
- Participate in internal and external trainings to continually exchange technical and service skills
- Improve processes and recognizes consistent problem areas that can be optimizes
- Weekly reporting to the management on the state of customer success
- Knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems
- Knowledge of server terminology and Remote Desktop Services is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot technical procedures, as needed
- Fluent in English in speaking and writing
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn quickly
- A communicative person who prefers a dynamic environment
- Proven excellence in teaching or coaching others, especially in a technical context
- A positive “can do” attitude and willingness to learn and mentor
- Superior organizational skills and detail oriented
- High sense of customer needs and empathy
- Good at multitasking and setting up priorities
We are offering:
- Competitive salary in accordance with your experience and effort
- Flexible working hours and no overtime
- Working on interesting tasks, with the latest technologies
- Possibility to learn, develop and grow professionally
- Various internal and external educations, trainings and conference attendings
- Working in a young, enthusiastic team of people
- Communicating directly with renowned, global clients
- Modern office with top-quality computers and all other necessary equipment
- Fun team-buildings, various sports and employee events
Application deadline: June 26th, 2018.
We invite all interested candidates who meet the above requirements to send the application and resume in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.