We are growing our team at Cenosco and look forward to you joining us in this adventure.
Cenosco is a unique software company with offices in Zagreb and in Pula (Croatia) and in The Hague (The Netherlands). We provide smart tools for the engineering industry. We are not a recruitment or outsourcing agency but a creative studio where we almost elevate designing, developing and maintaining of our customized software to art. Almost, because we stand firmly with both feet on the ground. We design, develop and implement software for engineering companies. The software solutions from Cenosco are well known within the industry. Various engineering companies worldwide work with advanced tools from Cenosco to further optimize their processes. We bring our customers quality and innovation.
- Perform integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Write and execute manual and automated tests for requirement validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing for new and existing world-class web applications
- Go off-script when needed and creatively perform ad hoc test to uncover bugs and usability trouble spots
- Create testing plans to ensure features and products are fully tested by ad hoc testing, developer written unit tests and test cases
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams bringing Quality into the teams’ thought processes
- Perform root cause analysis and diagnose customer found issues
- Experience with Automated Testing Environments
- Experience with at least one programming language like C#, Java or other
- Experience with writing and executing formal test cases
- Strong attention to detail and time-management skills
- Team player
- Good working knowledge of English
Do you love to work on innovative products within the engineering industry and do you have the ambition to grow? We’d like to talk to you!
We are an English speaking company, so please send your CV and application in English.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Send application or give us a call +31 (0)70-3830023 (The Hague Office) +385 (52) 391179 (Pula Office). We look forward to hearing from you.
Cenosco is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the professional merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion or belief.