Java Software Developer (m/f) - Zagreb
The OrganisationOur client, a renowned Swiss IT company, is the market-leading software provider of a software that is being recognized as a premium quality solution and is earning the trust of top companies in the German speaking area. Even though their solution celebrated 20 years of existence, it is based on the newest future-proof technologies, developed and customized under up-to-date methodologies and with an extremely high level of customer satisfaction rates.
Besides their current software portfolio and projects, our client is initiating major projects oriented towards the future which is a guarantee to stay the market leader and to define the trends, rather than to follow them. All of this is based on the commitment and personal identification with company values of their exceptional employees. Based on the employee recommendations and rates, our client is a top rated company in CH and DE when it comes to employee satisfaction rates.
For their newly opened branch office in Zagreb, our client is searching for experienced and ambitious members for their development team.
- Planning and realizing new functionalities and parts for their main product based on customer requirements
- Designing and implementing new features or components as well as transferring business processes in the software functionalities
- Preparing and carrying out quality assurance measures, fix bugs and continuously updating product-related documentations
- Actively contributing to the Scrum artifacts and participating in Scrum meetings
- At least a bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or a related fields
- Excellent knowledge in Java programming language (Certification is a plus) and proven experience in Java Enterprise Edition and/or Spring Boot framework
- Experience in SQL database and in modern software architectures
- In addition to English fluency, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Familiarity with agile development methodology
- Experience of working within an insurance/financial industry is a plus
- Team spirit and open toward agile development
- High level of self-reliance, proactivity and initiative
- Advanced organizational skills with structured approach to work and keen sense of quality and perfect reliability
What’s in it for you?
- A job full of exciting challenges as well as the opportunity to make real progress
- Modern employment conditions, a pleasant work environment, and dedicated and motivated team
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
Should you be interested in this position, please send your resume together with a short motivation in English via APPLICATION LINK until Tuesday, 19th February 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 62a/4
T 01 4886 485
F 01 4886 489