Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f) - Zagreb
The OrganisationOur client, a renowned Swiss IT company, is the market-leading software provider of a software that is being recognized as a premium quality solution and is earning the trust of top companies in the German speaking area. Even though their solution celebrated 20 years of existence, it is based on the newest future-proof technologies, developed and customized under up-to-date methodologies and with an extremely high level of customer satisfaction rates.
Besides their current software portfolio and projects, our client is initiating major projects oriented towards the future which is a guarantee to stay the market leader and to define the trends, rather than to follow them. All of this is based on the commitment and personal identification with company values of their exceptional employees. Based on the employee recommendations and rates, our client is a top rated company in CH and DE when it comes to employee satisfaction rates.
For their newly opened branch office in Zagreb, our client is searching for an experienced and ambitious member for their development team.
- Driving forward the improvement of professional test coverage within the team
- Continuously expanding and updating test automation
- Performing manual tests and participating in error analysis
- Preparing test concepts and test plans and caring them out
- Coordinating, together with the team, regression test and unit tests
- Collaborating with development team to identify and resolve defects prior to deployment
- Ensuring quality for all deliverables and systems within test and production environments
- Contributing actively to the Scrum artifacts and participating in Scrum meetings.
- At least bachelor or university degree or similar training
- Knowledge of Collection/Disbursement or Partners processes is a must
- Experience in the insurance or financial industry is a plus
- Experience in test analysis, testing and test automation; good knowledge of modern testing tools
- Experience in test methodology and test concepts; test data management knowledge a plus
- Excellent fluency in English, fluency in German a plus
- Familiarity with agile development process such as SCRUM
- A high degree of self-reliance and initiative
- A structured approach to work, a keen sense of quality and perfect reliability
What’s in it for you?
- A job full of exciting challenges as well as the opportunity to make real progress
- Modern employment conditions, a pleasant work environment, and dedicated and motivated team
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
Should you be interested in this position, please send your resume together with a short motivation in English via APPLICATION LINK until Tuesday, 19th February 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 62a/4
T 01 4886 485
F 01 4886 489