Mechanical Engineer (m/f)
Ireland and EU, Irska
- AA EURO CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge
- Adresa: Savska cesta 32/IX, 10000 Zagreb
AA Euro Croatia dio je međunarodne grupacije AA Euro Group Ltd. koja je osnovana 2005. godine u Irskoj, a od 2018. smo prisutni i u Hrvatskoj s uredom u Zagrebu. Zapošljavamo kako u Irskoj tako i o ostalim dijelovima Europe.
Opis poslaEuro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s leading contractors to recruit Mechanical Engineers for projects in Ireland and across EU.
This a great opportunity working with an internationally established contractor working on a number of large scale construction projects across EU.
- Solid technical capability in all characteristics of Mechanical Engineering Services & Design
- Practical with a robust ability to work self-sufficiently and without supervision
- Run off site technical support to construction teams on projects
- Working directly with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions
- Plan and specification of Mechanical Engineering Resolutions to current regulations and design standards
- Deliver technical support to the estimating, procurement, commercial, marketing and project bid teams
- Develop and come to an agreement on processes and deliverables
- Head Pre-Construction Engineering activities and the creation of material including, design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals etc.
- Support in the continual improvement of the QA System and perform project reviews
The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience working with a main contractor on large scale projects.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 3+ Years’ experience in a mechanical engineering
- The ability to work on your own initiative and to manage inputs from a range of specialist suppliers and in-house staff
- Knowledge of client, vendor & contractor interaction & management
- Understanding of AutoCAD and MS Office Suite Software
- Positive, a good communicator with the capability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be fluent in English
- Croatian or any other EU citizenship is mandatory
Please submit your application in English via application link or contact Nives Kvesić for more information’s on 01 5626 65.
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the application.
All CV’s will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Potrebne godine iskustva:
- Permanent employment
- Industry leading salary package
- Assistance with accommodation
- An opportunity to work on inspiring projects and with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period
Stalni radni odnos