Embedded Software Developer (m/f)
- CETITEC d.o.o
- Web: http://www.cet.technology
Our cutting edge software performance enables the connectivity of diverse automotive networking systems, supporting all aspects of development. Our expertise in CAN, MOST, FlexRay, and Ethernet brings a competitive edge to software solutions that are in use by major automotive manufacturers and suppliers.
Opis poslaFor our offices in Čakovec and Zagreb, we’re seeking an Embedded Software Developer who will be responsible for components and sub-systems from the conception phase through requirement, software design, and implementation phases.
- Define, design, build, test, and support Automotive Connectivity software products
- Perform failure analysis, bug fixing, and documentation
- Participate in architecture, requirement, code, and test case reviews internally as well as with the customer throughout the entirety of the project. Includes occasional on-site support in Germany
- Strong focus on achieving quality results
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical field from an accredited college or university
- Sound knowledge of software development with the ability to write, debug, and test embedded C/C++, Java, and UML
- Knowledge of a software development life cycle
- Willingness and drive to understand and learn in detail software solutions for the automotive industry
- Team player
- Previous experience designing and testing embedded systems
- Previous experience in embedded system design and development primarily for automotive applications but does not exclude other related applications
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of automotive bus-systems such as CAN, MOST, FlexRay, and Ethernet (TCP/IP) is a plus
- Experience with embedded real-time operating systems (RTOS) such as QNX, and Integrity is a plus
- Working knowledge of Linux and Android
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Good command of the English language (written and verbal)
- Capable of handling multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously
- Adapts to changes in the work environment by changing approaches or methods to best fit the situation.
CETITEC offers you a pleasant and dynamic team spirit in an organization with flat hierarchy levels. If you enjoy working independently and have strong team and communication skills you are just the person we are looking for!
Interested? Please send us your application via application link or visit our website at www.cet.technology.
Viša stručna sprema, Stručni prvostupnik, Sveučilišni prvostupnik, Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
Na određeno vrijeme, Stalni radni odnos