We are looking for an experienced embedded hardware engineer who has managed to not lose his fingers to soldering and is willing to design embedded hardware for our new disruptive IoT solutions. Electronic components you develop are going to be used by millions of people globally every year.
- Performing selections of components and developing schematics and PCB design files for different parts of the system, such as: linear or switching power supplies, digital low and high current outputs, interfaces with galvanic isolation, analog and digital sensor inputs, communication interfaces, processor and control logic, onboard diagnostics, logging memory, etc.
- Participating in design of components which must be in compliance with different global standards, such as: CE, EMC, LVD, FCC, etc.
- Providing support for embedded Software Engineers during software development
- Working closely with Mechanical Engineers during the integration of PCB into the housing regarding the positioning, electrical routing, thermal constraints and other environmental requirements
- Providing support to the production and assembly teams during the production of prototypes
- Developing a serial production device, that will require a close collaboration with the production, procurement and industrialization teams to optimize the cost and production effort
- Defining tests and conducting them at the in-house test facilities, external laboratory houses and perform field testing
- Experience in electronics (hardware) development
- Master's degree in the relevant field of study or equivalent experience
- Experience with various digital and analog electronics, such as operational amplifiers and their variations for analog signal processing, analog switches and multiplexers, ADCs, linear and switching power supplies, power supply protections, MCU/CPUs, logical digital devices, communication interfaces (SPI, I2C, UART, CAN), etc.
- Experience with designing multilayer PCBs (4+ layers)
- Ability to understand and localize potential noises and interference sources in schematics and PCBs, and finding solutions to minimize them
- Experience with the mechanical integration of PCBs in the enclosures and the ability to understand mechanical requirements
- Working in a multidisciplinary team with other Hardware, Software, Mechanical and System Engineers
- Very good level of English (written and spoken)
What we offer
- Opportunity to develop some of the most advanced ‘Smart City’ solutions and technologies used in 44 global markets (and expanding)
- Open working culture
- Beer on Fridays
- Motivating and industrious team members to work with
- Financial compensation for transport
- Accommodation (if you are not from Solin or nearby cities)
- More beer on Fridays
- At least 10% higher monthly net salary than the average electronics engineer salary in Croatia
- As much coffee as you like
- Personal development (workshops, assessment centre, …)
- All employees go through an intensive process of company acquaintance, by spending at least two working days, in the first few weeks, in each department to get to know the processes as much as possible and to understand the overall business model of the company
- Assessment centers, team building, and various other activities will be regularly implemented to strengthen the team and allow individuals to learn more about themselves and gain the opportunity to progress