Cenosco is a unique software company. We are a technical solution partner for engineering companies, developing tools in the field of asset integrity risk management, health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ), geomatics engineering and statistical analysis.
With offices in the heart of The Hague (The Netherlands), Zagreb and Pula (Croatia) we built a diverse, multi-cultural team of enthusiastic, passionate, and driven people. We welcome creativity, initiative and fresh ideas and value work-life balance.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Web Application Developer to join our team! As our Web Developer, your main duty will be to design plans, create and code web pages that fit our customer's requirements. We are expecting you to be familiar with the latest trends and technology in the industry.
- Work with other development teams for more efficiency
- Focus on developing elegant solutions to complex problems
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Present your own ideas and suggest better solutions
- Use best practices at every stage of the development cycle
- Develop and manage a set of internal and external APIs
- Always make sure that all code is error-free
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- 2 years of experience in Web Developing or similar role
- Familiar with: SQL, OData, LinQ
- Experience using open-source technologies
- Team player
- Good time-management skill
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
What we offer
- Work in a fast-growing and engaging industry
- Dynamic workplaces (biking or standing behind your desk)
- 24 days of holidays
- Competitive salary and additional benefits (Birthday gift, Meal allowance, additional bonuses)
- A good cup of coffee or tea with a snack or fresh fruit available all day long
- Top-notch offices and equipment
- Team activities: sports, movie night and more to come
We are an English speaking company, so please send your CV and application in English.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Send application or give us a call +31 (0)70-3830023 (The Hague Office) +385 (52) 391179 (Pula Office). We look forward to hearing from you.
Cenosco is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the professional merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion or belief.