Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group gathers over 3200 experts from the STEM field. With more than 70 years of experience and everlasting work on new technologies, we offer the perfect mix of new knowledge and experience. Our Research and Development Center is the strongest and biggest telecom R&D center in the region.
We are a team of tool developers producing automation software supporting the telco industry. Our task is to deliver easy to use and intuitive tools in the Ericsson SW solution offering process.
Software Developer / Tool Developer wanted!
The team operates in an international environment, using an agile way of working and the latest available technologies. We are engaged in the global Ericsson digitalization project where each motivated individual has the opportunity to cocreate solutions supporting the emerging 5G and Cloud-Native applications.
Currently, we have an open position for a SW Developer/ Tool Developer, and our preferred candidate would have the following competencies and skills:
- Experience in object-oriented programming
- Moderate DB knowledge
- Work experience with RESTful web services
- Git expertise
- Algorithms and data structures insight
- Following skills would be considered a plus:
- IntelliJ IDEA/Visual Studio Code/Visual Studio
- JUnit framework (Java)
- Playwright+Jest or Selenium
- Bash Linux
- CI/CD concept and Jenkins familiarity
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies: Docker/Kubernetes/Helm
Your responsibilities would include:
- Tool development and maintenance
- Participation in technical analysis and design
- Collaboration with internal Ericsson partners
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.
If you would like to participate and fulfill your purpose to impact the future, apply to this ad and join us in our Zagreb office!