Software Quality Engineer (m/f)
Location: Varaždin, Zagreb & partly homeoffice
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
- You work as a full Scrum Team member with primary responsibility in testing
- You proactively and constructively work together with your colleagues to deliver a good software quality to the client
- You assist in establishing a QA mindset within the scrum team
- You drive and execute testing activities which have been defined in the projects quality approach
- You apply exploratory testing techniques, besides testing the acceptance criteria
- You actively support the implementation of test automation capabilities
- You actively drive bug resolution and bug prevention
- Autonomy, team spirit and great willingness to learn are one of your key characteristics
- You have studied computer science or a comparable course of education with references to Software Engineering
- You have already collected first Web Application Testing experience
- You have high quality expectations and you like the testing of software
- You have basic know-how in any programming language and test automation skills are an advantage
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile workflows is a plus
- You have very good English language skills. German language skills are an advantage
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
Your perspectiveWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
ecx.io is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Ready to apply?
The best way to do that is online via our job portal. Simply click on the "Apply now" button and off you go!
Questions about the job?
Please do not hesitate to contact:
+385 91 621 7341