Head of Adobe Croatia / Senior Developer (m/f/d)
Location: Zagreb (CRO) & partly homeoffice
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
- You develop and present the technical concept with your project team to our client
- You develop guidelines for the development and the strategy for test automation
- You are the first contact for the development team for critical technical questions and support them hands-on if necessary
- You lead and manage a team of 5-10 software developers
- You conduct appraisals, feedback talks, identify training needs, motivate and overview the performance of your team members
- You are planning the team growth considering the level of skills required within the team and plan the onboarding of new employees
- You recognize and moderate conflicts within the teams and encourage creative input when looking for solutions
- You are responsible for contributing & steering suitable measures for the further development of working practices within the organization
- You observe how we can improve our developing processes by using innovative methods or new technologies
- You have at least five years professional experience in Java Web development
- Ideally, you have experience in people management and in building up and training a development team
- You have studied computer science or a comparable course of education
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager or similar Content Management Systems is an advantage
- You demonstrate excellent organizational talent, a structured way of working and good problem-solving skills
- Ideally you have worked with distributed and/or international teams
- You are proactive with strong time management and planning skills
- You have very good oral and written communication and presentation skills in English
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
Your PerspectiveWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
ecx.io is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.