ANDRITZ Digital Factoryis the leading delivery center for professional digital solutions in the ANDRITZ Group. Our goal is to build and deliver a wide range of digital solutions and be a leader in digital innovation. The solutions we provide are completely fulfilling the business motivations and needs of Andritz Group and its customers, they are reliable, secure, cost-optimized, performant and efficient.
With our Services we enable our customers in producing and operating secure and professional Digital Solutions. We identify new trends and implement technologies that allow ANDRITZ to be ahead of the competition. The ANDRITZ core values rule our behavior and activities.
Jump on board and join our awesome growing team of professionals as we are on the lookout for a C# Solution Architect. This fast-spinning team is involved in enticing projects, with customer service in mind, delivering their best creativity. And we always say, 'thank you'! With our phenomenal compensation & benefits scheme and culture revolving around excellence, people development and a huge knowledge bank you will be able to live your dream!
C# Solution Architect (m/f)
About the role:You will work in and support agile team(s) to deliver Digital Solutions for our internal and external customers around the world. Additionally, you will be responsible for technical refinement and decisions aligned with the Architecture team but also tightly cooperating with the delivery teams (Product Owners / Developers / QA teams). Depending on your seniority and experience, you might participate in architectural and organizational refinements.
- enthusiastic and creative team player
- passionate about technology and technological challenges
- proficient communication skills in English
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- willing to mentor and guide less experienced team members
- willing to be a part of process building functional teams and organizations (with Product, Enterprise Architecture and Management members)
- willing to take the responsibility for technological and functional architecture on various projects and products on specific technology stack(s)
- expert in .NET/C#, ASP.NET/MVC, WPF and similar Microsoft frameworks/technologies
- excellent knowledge and hands-on with multi-layer and REST architecture
- excellent knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgresSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Casandra)
- excellent knowledge of message queueing and streaming services
- hands-on with indexing engines and services (Solr/Elastic, etc..)
- experience with modern Cloud Services and Architectures (Microsoft Azure)
- excellent understanding and hands-on with software engineering principles and patterns
- experience with multithreading and scalable solutions
- understanding of lower-level (insights) functionality of .NET runtime, memory management, threading, managed/unmanaged code
- previous work experience as Technical Leader
- experience in managing teams/individual team members
- system engineering/Ops knowledge is a plus
- work-life balance
- Christmas bonus + Christmas kids gift
- commute benefits, subsidized lunch, childbirth bonus
- competitive salary + annual bonus for achieved results
- annual company bonus
- referral bonus for new team colleagues
- annual inflation salary increases
- annual health checks
- budget for education
- up to 30 vacation days
- office perks
- supportive and enabling team culture oriented towards individual prosperity
- work on large and interesting projects with top experts
- the possibility of personal and professional development
Andritz Digital Factory provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable state laws.
Due to the pandemic, we are temporarily working full remotely (home office). This way of work will be revised after the pandemic ends.