Senior HxM SAP Consultant (m/f)
- Responsibility from analysis, optimization, conception to implementation,
- Drive a role in the design and implementation of SAP S/4HANA concepts,
- Be able to concisely named and describe problems and solutions and determine their priority,
- Analyze business processes together with the customer to define sustainable solutions with the support of SAP HxM solutions,
- Draft and elaborate advice and (re)implementation plans, including process optimization and the necessary business transformations,
- Take responsibility for projects and proactively provide solutions,
- Working in Teams.
- Several years of experience in SAP HCM Core Modules (PT/PY/PA/OM), ideally initial knowledge in HCM for S/4HANA
- Clear view of the SAP strategy (Cloud & on Premise)
- Confident language skills in English (German is advantage)
- High customer orientation and hands-on mentality
- Experience in working teams (> 5 years) in the HCM consulting business
- Strong team and results orientation to interact successfully across disciplines
- Initial experience in project management and leading employees rounds off your profile
We will support your career path with:
- High degree of personal responsibility.
- Private use of company cell phone and laptop.
- Company health management, health check-ups, etc.
- Regular employee events.
- Personal development support, among other things through individual promotion, mentoring by experienced colleagues and transparent career paths.
- Innovative development path in cloud technologies.
- Attractive Salary and benefits.
How does our 3 step application process work?
- Send your CV with accompanying motivation letter via application link.
- Short listed candidates will be invited to a Team session to get acquainted with sound and vision online.
- Follow-up session at the office in Zagreb, Croatia - to get to know our management and colleagues appropriately.