For our office in Zagreb we are looking for a:
Java Developer (m/f)
What will you do?
- Design, Develop and enhance full stack Java/ J2EE applications
- Provide technical expertise in design, development, testing and debugging of mid-large software applications
- Independently perform all developer duties, responsible for sound and high-quality technical deliverables.
- Participate in backlog grooming meetings to provide estimates on the features, collaborate with other technical and product stakeholders in story & task breakdown sessions. Identify implementation risks and provide mitigation plans
- Provide technical support in troubleshooting
- Ready, willing, and able to pick up new technologies and implement new solutions
- Able to research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team.
Who are you?
- You have Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology, or related
- You have 5+ years of professional software development experience
- You have 3 years of work experience with Mave
- You have good knowledge of Eclipse IDE
- You have knowledge of Git for source code version control and orchestration deployment using CI/CD pipelines
- You have ood API development experience: SOAP, REST APIs, other Web Services.
- You have strong knowledge of Apache Tomcat.
- You have proficient in writing SQL (mainly DML), or modifying existing database views, procedures.
- You have extensive experience working with spring boot and monolithic applications.
- You have strong understanding of Java Frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate).
- You have good understanding of OLAP techniques
- You have high proficiency in software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management and build process.
- You have technical understanding of Unix-like systems and networks
It is considered as advantage:
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming language and related patterns
- Expertise with code analysis tools such as SonarQube, experience with application logging and monitoring tools such as Splunk and DynatraceAgile software development experience is a must.
- Knowledge of key Oracle database concepts including architecture awareness
- Expertise in one or more of the following:
ACI Base 24
What we offer?
- A growth path aimed at enhancing your professional experience
- Stimulating, work environment with heterogeneous teams and opportunities to expand your knowledge
Assist Digital in 2023 has been certified as Great Place to Work in Italy.