QA Analyst (m/f)
- Oradian d.o.o.
- Adresa: Junija Palmotića 29, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: http://www.oradian.com
Oradian is a global technology provider that is promoting economic empowerment and technology in Africa and other emerging markets. Our innovative cloud-‐based systems help financial institutions serving the base of the pyramid to improve their performance radically, to reduce their costs dramatically, and to scale their services quickly and efficiently. We service our customers with the highest standards and expect only the best.
Our headquarters are based in the heart of Zagreb, Croatia, while our customers are in emerging markets all around the globe. English is the lingua franca, while your colleagues are from Croatia, Portugal, South Africa, Nigeria, Germany, Philippines, France and a growing number of other countries.
Opis poslaOradian is a fast-growing, award-winning global technology start-up developing software solutions that enable financial inclusion. As QA Analyst, you will be part of our testing team and responsible for making sure our products are working flawlessly and reliably.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on finding innovative solutions to the toughest challenges, love to get their hands dirty, and never stop learning. Oradian is a flat organization and a fast-paced working environment in which everyone plays a role in communicating and contributing to our goal of economic empowerment and access to financial services. We love what we do and a positive attitude and passion for our mission are essentials for our team!
- Creating and maintaining automated testing processes and tools
- Creating and maintaining test cases and repositories, regression and stress testing of new code, general code quality control
- Expanding and updating tests as the product scope increases or changes
- Updating tests and the supporting processes as new features are introduced
- Running integration and system tests
- Documenting testing processes and procedures, test strategies, test plans, test estimates, test cases, test scripts, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to provide simple, clear explanations and feedback to other team members, especially in regard to describing errors discovered in the product
- Ability to work as a team member
- Experience in writing and executing manual test scripts
- Plus: Experience with test automation tools
- Plus: Experience with DVCS
- Fluent in English
Apply via application link.
- An incredible learning experience in a growing technology start-‐up
- A challenging job with responsibility and the freedom to grow professionally
- Help build something that is truly transforming people’s lives
- Become part of an international, passionate and talented team
Stalni radni odnos