Global Graduate Program in Operations – Manufacturing
Location / City Croatia, Kanfanar
Job purpose and key deliverables
We are BAT! A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets. And we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds.
That’s why we value uniqueness. If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Program will let you achieve your potential. It’s 12-month fast-track to management with unprecedented international exposure that’s geared specifically for high-potential Individuals.
Our Graduate Program in Operations helps you to develop exceptional skills - full understanding of the dynamic of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT Operations Supply Chain, Production, Quality, Engineering, work together to achieve outstanding business results.
During your program we will give you:
- a real job with real impact from day one
- world-class leadership training in Global BAT Academy in England where you will establish networking with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from around the world
- chance to make an impact on our international business participating in global cross-market projects, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor.
- ultimately, it will set you up for a successful career ahead - the chance to progress from graduate to junior manager in 12 months!
We’re serious about putting you on the right career path, and consider our Global Graduate Program as a stepping-stone to bigger and better things.
It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit. If you have what it takes, no other organisation can offer a graduate experience quite like ours. The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
If your answer is YES, then this may be the role for you. We are seeking for high caliber graduates to join our 2017 Graduate Program!
- are looking for an international career in Manufacturing
- have a university degree or equivalent and maximum 3 years of relevant work experience
- speak English fluently
- possess leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- have strong analytical skills
- driven and ambitious
- are internationally mobile
… we are looking forward to your application!
University degree or equivalent in such fields like Engineering, Technical Science or Industrial Management.
Working at BAT
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organization with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Check out our Global Graduate Programme at BAT Global Careers site!