Designer Outlet Croatia
is the new aspirational outlet shopping experience in South-Eastern Europe at the cross roads of Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, located opposite IKEA Zagreb.
The designer outlet village hosts more than 100 designer, fashion & lifestyle brands like Adidas, Armani Exchange, Tommy Hilfiger, Under Armour, Guess and many more, 30-70% off, all year round. This unique project is managed by ROS Retail Outlet Shopping, one of Europe‘s leading outlet operator.
Do you wish to lead a young and dynamic centre management team?
Would you like to shape an innovative outlet shopping concept?
At the earliest date possible we are looking for a retail-driven
FACILITY MANAGER F/M
- You are responsible for the daily smooth operation of all facilities in the outlet village
- You manage the providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, and technology
- You supervise multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- You ensure that basic facilities, such as water and heating are well maintained
- You manage budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- You ensure that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, heatlth and security standards
- You advise businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- You overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- You draft reports and making written recommendations
- You have completed training as a technician with a focus on supply and electrical engineering
- You have relevant professional experience in the area of maintenance, renovation and refurbishment
- You have sound technical understanding and experience with technical building systems, in particular ventilation, air conditioning and electrical engineering
- You have good knowledge of Croatian building laws
- You have a safe, enforceable and service-oriented appearance
- You are willing to travel for business trips, for example short-term visits of the individual locations
- You have knowledge in order processing
- You have self-initiative, creativity in complex questions and hands-on mentality
We offer you an interesting and challenging job in a growing company. If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your CV and covering letter in English. Please send your application via APPLICATION LINK stating your earliest possible date of entry and your salary requirement.
Managed by ROS Retail Outlet Shopping