Maintenance Technician (m/f)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through our platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200,000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
During the last 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2018, it is essential to support business departments through seamless logistics. As the multi-skilled Maintenance Technician, you will participate and resolve multiple issues regarding Pangea complex and security maintenance
You know you are doing a good job when you:
- Negotiate dates, times and access arrangements with our departments and external vendors to resolve service order fallout and trouble reports
- Understand the maintenance of the Pangea complex building and its partial systems, such as security systems
- Make a major contribution to our Maintenance team by focusing on multiple issues at the same time
- Maintain service order and trouble report status in various databases
- Have basic knowledge of electrical engineering and use your troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to come up with solutions for resolving technical backend issues
- Identify issues and recommend solutions to your team as a means to avoid risk including regulatory non-compliance
- Actively listen to each colleague with patience and courtesy and clearly communicate information between people and teams
- Are available on demand, including weekends and call duty.
- Monitoring all building systems and reporting problems, including work and controlling video surveillance over the web, managing the lighting system, incoming ramps and time card records, work control time, regulation of door and curtain control system, fire alarm and alarm system, etc.
- Collaborating across departments and coordinating your work with the reception (front desk) and other teams (e.g. IT Tech), especially during internal and external events
- Dispatching trouble reports and service orders to outside installation and repair vendors
- Applying standard practices required to maintain the Pangea complex (implementation of recorded documentation and theoretical knowledge in practice).
- Informing the manager about current problems and their condition
- Conducting and performing self-guided tasks independently
- Communicating on a daily basis with all involved parties (external and internal).
More about you:
- High school degree (Electrical Engineering Vocational School, Technical High School, Electro technical School) is mandatory
- College degree (Bachelors of Science, Business, Management or equivalent) is preferred
- Proven work experience on similar positions (3-5 years)
- Strong organizational skills, especially in time and resource management
- Ability to manage multiple, complex issues that are technical in nature under extremely tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in collaborative, fast-paced team environments and to operate with significant autonomy and discretion.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
– We serve and collaborate with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Work with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and many other cool companies to affect how they communicate with their users!
Opportunity knocks. Often.
– Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Learn as you grow
– Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
– Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization
Pay & Perks
– Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Apply now and get involved in something great! If you are interested, please follow the application link in order to apply and submit your CV. You can find some useful tips and tricks on our careers blog but feel free to include whatever you believe would best help us understand your background and accomplishments. Please be aware that we will contact only candidates who best match the requirements of the position.