Head of Marketing (m/f)
If you have a mobile phone, you’ve most likely interacted with us. Why are we so sure? Just last year, over the half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through our platform. And we are just starting. Join our marketing force and help us drive the continuous success of Infobip.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Well, we have the best product around and we want more businesses to know! As a Head of Marketing you will oversee our marketing strategies and lead the complete marketing function to ensure delivery of business results. You will be responsible for implementing a multinational strategy and support our engaged internal teams to increase Infobip’s global brand footprint, while also working very closely with our Sales teams to implement effective and efficient B2B lead generation.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Your team is progressing as planned, according to the marketing strategy that is developed and in line with company direction.
- You fully oversee strategic progress for Creative, Events, Content, and Solutions Marketing teams, are building and defining a clear direction for account based and digital initiatives and are introducing new initiatives in the global marketing outreach for the entire organization and ensure its execution.
- You have an all-encompassing responsibility of marketing’s ROI, fully developed attribution model and lead gen processes which funnel high quality leads into the Sales pipeline based on our target industries.
- After identifying and listing the most important marketing channels and business-related events, you have defined a calendar of events, planned budgets and are already working on organization plans and communication with key (external) stakeholders.
- You have an excellent overview and inside knowledge of Infobip’s core business, a complete understanding of key competitors, achieved through business intelligence and competitive analysis, and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends and an insight about the clients.
More about you:
- You have collected 5 or more years of sweat and tears in previous managerial marketing roles, preferably in the IT industry focused on B2B marketing, and are looking to share that knowledge and expertise with a fast-paced company.
- You have excellent communication and listening skills both in Croatian and English and can clearly deliver your message in written form as well, to all the members inside and outside of the organization equally, no matter the region or position.
- You have a proactive and creative approach to new projects, market challenges and like to embrace the quirkiness and different opinions from each person you encounter in your daily work.
- You have strategic thinking and ability to define and pursue high level objectives.
- You have a good track record of creating and holding engaging presentations, are closely familiar with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is always looking to push their own limits.
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You are willing to travel regularly within and outside Croatia.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
– We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2… Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
Learn as you grow
– Starting from extensive internal education, through various education resources, to e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
– Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and telco events, join us in our Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
Pay & Perks
– Competitive salary, travel allowance, rewards and holiday bonuses, team building and other organized activities, organized sports, and a fully stocked kitchen.
Apply now and get involved in something great! If you are interested, please follow the application link in order to apply and submit your CV. You can find some useful tips and tricks on our careers blog but feel free to include whatever you believe would best help us understand your background and accomplishments. Please be aware that we will contact only candidates who best match the requirements of the position.