Ericsson Nikola Tesla is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
If you want to work with the biggest telco operators in Europe, be constantly challenged to learn and deliver solutions and be at the forefront of the techology join our team by applying for the position: 5G Core, IP and Cloud System Integrator.
We are a truly global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. To ensure professional growth, we offer stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
- 5G Core
- Internet of Things
- Machine learning – Artificial intelligence
- Solution Defined Networks
- Network Virtualization
- Distributed Cloud Solutions
for biggest telco operators in Europe such as Deutsche Telecom, Vodafone, Telefonica, Orange, Telenor, Telia, TAG, etc.
Working in teams with senior experts from Ericsson for advanced customers in Europe will help you further develop your technical and soft skills. Traveling and working in teams across Europe in multinational environment will help you grow as a person and shape your future career.
- University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) from technical university
- Highly motivated and talented recent graduates from technical universities are to be considered
- Fast learner with high developed analytical thinking capabilities
- Accountability combined with result and self-driven proactive approach
- Openess for learning new technologies
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Readiness to work abroad and travel frequently
- IP networking knowledge
- Experience with Linux/Unix
- Virtualization knowledge (VMware, KVM)
- Shell scripting, Python, Perl
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.